Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kids and the Dog


I thought I would share some pictures of our dog saddliere. Nate made up a name. We just call her saddle. The kids absolutely love her. Almost too much. They also love her kennel as you can see from the picture.

Not sure why this is, but boys and dogs love stinky things and they do not care if they stink too.

Ben tells me that's just "how we are and that is what baths are for."





The kids favorite pastime is to sit in the kennel with it locked and play. For some reason they think it's fun to get locked in.


Sometimes I think it is nice too!!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. OK, all mom's must admit that they sometimes feel like locking their kids up. How nice when they do it themselves! :)

    I love the turkey drumstick hat/headband in your banner picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel better. I was a little hesitant to post that comment. Glad I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete